This is my first attempt at Five Question Friday over at My Little Life.
1. What were your school colors? Royal Blue &White in high school; Black & Gold in college (Go Purdue!)
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? That I'm a good daugher/granddaughter.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? Cheap. Single-ply works OK for me and I don't have to change the roll as much!
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Never been thrown one. Pulled off a great surprise retirement party for my mom. Her surprise birthday party wasn't so much a surprise but we tried!
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? My big red couch. It's my dinner table, my computer desk, my favorite napping spot.
That was fun! Go to My Little Life to play along. Leave me a comment if you do and I'll come over to learn more about you.
I'm also participating in:
Social Parade over at Smart and Trendy Moms
New Friend Friday over at Trendy Treehouse
Friendly Friday Follow at Toddler Awesome
Friendly Friday at The Frugal Novice