It's Friday!! I'm so ready for the weekend.
Didn't this work week seem like it was 7 days long?
I just don't have the brain power to write anything thought-provoking...wait a minute, that doesn't happen on a day when my brain is charged fully!
So here are some Friday thoughts/confessions that I just needed to share.
1. Went to my alma mater this week to catch a men's basketball game. Here's the only photo I took...Instagram makes it look arty when it's really just out of focus! There's nothing like going back to the place you spent your years between 18-22 to make you feel OLD. I swear those college kids look 10...I probably look 40 to them!
2. Speaking of college kids, there were NO male cheerleaders at the game. What's up with that? I'm not a huge watcher of the cheers but I enjoy it more when a 100-pound co-ed gets thrown in the air by a couple of cute guys!
3. Speaking of cheerleaders, my sister and I think it must be a rule that they have to have long hair - there was not one with a shoulder-length cut, let alone a bob or pixie cut! We decided that neither of us could have ever been a cheerleader due to our hair (and our lack of coordination and inability to do a back flip).
4. Speaking of hair, I grew mine out (not enough to be a Purdue cheerleader) for a while but recently got it cut to my shoulders but I'm just not feeling it. Thinking about layers...thoughts? I just don't know what to do!
5. Speaking of Purdue (how did we get back here?), being back on campus reminded me of just how much I love it. I guess it was destiny as some of my earliest memories is of sitting in front of our old console TV watching Gene Keady
Reminds me of the bumper sticker that hung on the bulletin board in my room back in the day..."Hoosier by birth, Boilermaker by the grace of God."