1. I may have freaked out just a bit (frantic phone call as soon as I saw the post) when I read that The Pioneer Woman is coming to Indianapolis in March. My friend Cris - over at Goodeness Gracious - checked it out and shared the Goode news with me. I am just glad that my bladder was empty, just sayin!
2. I went to dinner with my oldest sister and all four of my nephews...dinner out with 4 boys ages 10 and under is the best birth control a girl can have...sorry sis.
3. I bought these because I saw a girl carrying around a package while in Target earlier today...
Hot Chocolate mini cupcakes! I had to leave half the package with my sister so I wouldn't eat them all at once. They are soooo good.
4. Yes, I still have my snowman decorations up. It's still winter and I like them. So there.
5. I just bought the Someecards iPhone App even though I can probably see most of them on Pinterest, like this one...
6. I'm going to Blissdom next week and I am soooo nervous. What should I wear? Will anyone talk to me? It's like summer camp all over again!!!
Linking up to Friday Confessional over at A Blonde Ambition.