I am doing a bit of traveling this week and am working from my iPad so there will be no frills with this post.
1. Did you know you can capture screen shots on you iPhone? You did, oh well, I just figured it out this week. I am such a techie. What else can this fancy phone do?
2. I figured out the screen shot action on my iPhone after an hour long text session with my gal pal Cris about the new show Bunheads and our mutual love of Gilmore Girls. Truly found my GG souls sister in that girl.
3. I am thinking of starting a new blog after that marathon text session. Crazy idea since I can't seem to keep up on this one.
4. I am loving my FitFlop sandals. They are super comfy and look cute too. Any other sandals out there that offer good support and look good too? I may have even posted an awful shot of my feet in my new shoes in Facebook. Not my best move, I am sure a few folks thought about unfriending me after that.
5. I am really praying for some rain. It is getting dry out there folks. You know what they say, don't you? "Rain makes corn. Corn makes whiskey." We need some rain so we can all have a shot later this year!
Well, have a wonderful weekend my friends. Be sure to check out some other great blogs hooking up with Friday Confessional over at a Blonde Ambition (blondeambitionblog.com).