I took two doses of Tylenol during the day hoping to knock it out but that only dulled it. After years of experiencing migraines (self-diagnosed...I hate going to the doctor), I knew that once I woke up with the headache, I needed to get up and take some super-duper Excederin Migraine right away.
Fortunately, once I did that and went back to bed and laid very still, my migraine went away - for the most part. Unfortunately, I never really got back to sleep. So, I decided to start my day at 4 a.m. That's a full hour (more like hour and a half) earlier than my normal workday alarm time.
It's amazing what can be accomplished with just an extra hour in my day...
- Pictures in frames ready to be wrapped for Christmas gifts.
- Out of the house by 5:10 a.m.
- Weekly shopping at CVS...6 bags of Christmas candy, two magnetic photo frames, bath tissue, 4 cartons of almonds and a gift card for 63 cents less than the value of the gift card!
- Stop at ATM.
- Venti peppermint mocha from Starbucks (a grande just wasn't going to cut it).
- At work by 6:30 a.m. (that's a 45-minute commute)!