Since the end of May I've been fixing recipes from Gooseberry Patch's Christmas Kitchen cookbook.
This was done in anticipation of a giveaway of this cookbook right here on my blog as part of the In the Kitchen project between the Real Farmwives of America and Gooseberry Patch. And, yes, it's a brand-new copy - NOT the one I cooked from, promise!
In case you missed one, here is a round-up of my 10 recipes:
Recipe 1: Quick Cheese Bread
Recipe 2: Grandma's Butter Cookies
Recipe 3: Cheesy Potato Puffs
Recipe 4: Baked Ziti Supreme
Recipe 5: Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
Recipe 6: Cream Cheese Candy
Recipes 7 and 8: Tina's Creamy Bacon Crescents and Scrambled Eggs in Toast Cups
Recipe 9: Hot Cinnamon Twisters
Recipe 10: Chicken, Spinach and Bows Casserole
Big Thanks to Gooseberry Patch!
So with no further ado, let's get down to business.
There are LOTS of ways to enter to win. You don't have to use them all, just do the ones you want. Just make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Follow Gal in the Middle through Google Friend Connect (GFC) (right sidebar).
2. Subscribe to us via email (right sidebar).
5. Subscribe to our feed (right sidebar).
6. Check out The Real Farmwives of America and Friends and follow through GFC.
8. Follow @realfarmwives on Twitter.
9. "Like" Gooseberry Patch on Facebook.
10. Comment on Gooseberry Patch's Blog or Facebook Page and tell them Megan from Gal in the Middle sent you.
11. Follow @gooseberrypatch on Twitter.
12. Tweet about this contest and include @realfarmwives and @gooseberrypatch in your tweet.
13. Join the Gooseberry Patch Circle of Friends email club.
14. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag The Real Farmwives of America and Friends, and Gooseberry Patch in your post.
15. EXTRA SPECIAL ENTRY: I just started my own Facebook Fan Page - Gal in the Middle - so go over and like it and let me know in a comment and get an extra entry!
Contest ends 9 PM EDT on July 31st and the winner will be selected at random. The winner must live in the continental U.S.
Special thanks to Gooseberry Patch for providing me with this great cookbook to try and share with you. If you would like to purchase this or other cookbooks, please visit their store. If you would like to see other great recipes, check out www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com.